everything about THE ACE OF SPADES

LET'S TALK ABOUT "THE ACE OF SPADES"

The Ace of Spades is the second book in one of Morgane Moncombe's series. Although I must admit I enjoyed The Ace of Hearts more, I also loved The Ace of Spades, which is quite different from the first one. In The Ace of Spades, we follow the story of Daisy Coleman, a well-known and beloved rockstar, and her charming yet sociopathic bodyguard. Besides the love story, there is also a dangerous stalker menacing the singer. He or she needs to be arrested, but how



A BIT OF CONTEXT ABOUT "THE ACE OF SPADES"

"The Ace of Spades" is a romance novel written by the French author Morgane Moncomble. She has written about ten romances, including "A Fall to Forgive" and "A Spring to Forgive." "The Ace of Spades" was released recently, on September 1, 2022. She has sold over a million books, becoming the best French romance writer.


WHAT TO READ IF YOU LIKED "THE ACE OF SPADES"


If you liked reading The Ace of Spades, I would recommend reading The Ace of Hearts. It is set in the same universe and, in my opinion, has more twists and is even better. You might also enjoy Captive. I am currently reading it, and it is quite good...




FAVORITE QUOTE OF "THE ACE OF SPADES"

"Si j'avais un coeur, je choisirais de tomber amoureux de toi" (translation: if I had a heart, I would choose to fall in love with you")


A "THE ACE OF SPADES"S PLAYLIST

I am not a woman, I am a god-Halsey

Pov-Arianna Grande

34+35-Arianna Grande

jealousy, jealousy-Olivia Rodrigo

S.L.U.T-Bea Miller

MONEY-LaLisa

The Man-Taylor Swift

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything about: SIX OF CROWS

Everything about : CHARLOTTE

everything about: NORMAL PEOPLE