Everything about : Milk and Honey

 
LEST'S TALK ABOUT MILK AND HONEY

I have to admit that, as I am writing, I have not read a lot of (receuils) but Milk and Honey is clearly my favorite. Rupi Kaur expresses her feelings like nobody else, relating her stiries, traumas and advices with the kindness of a big sister. With her honnest words she makes us all feel normal, okay, human.




A LITTLE CONTEXT ABOUT MILK AND HONEY


Rupi Kaur, a young canadian poetess, wrote Milk and honey in 2014. The collection featured in the top canadian best seller of the year. It is divide in 4 part (I gess we can call them chapter) that are respectively called :"the hurting","the loving","the breaking" and the "healing". Troughout the book rupi Kaur adds to her poems self made drawings.

Rupi Kaur fist starded her artistic career when she was a teen on social media by publishing small poems on intagram.




WHAT TO READ IF YOU LIKED MILK AND HONEY


If you liked Milk and Honney by Rupi Kaur, I advise you to read Paroles by J.Prevert a french poet. I personally didn't read it but I've Heard the best reviews about it. I also advise you to read "Still I rise" by Maya Angelou, a poetess that writes about her experience as a strong black american woman.






5 WORDS ABOUT MILK AND HONEY

Pure

Intense 

Soulful

Rich

Sisterhood


A MILK AND HONEY PLAYLIST

Milk and Honey personally makes me think of summer with a light vibe if that makes any sense.

Confident-Demi Lovato

Special-Lizzo

Hey lover-The daughters of Eve

About damn time-Lizzo

The beach-The Neighbourhood


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything about: SIX OF CROWS

everything about: NORMAL PEOPLE

Everything about : CHARLOTTE