Everything about THE ACE OF HEARTS


LET'S TALK ABOUT "THE ACE OF HEARTS"


In my opinion, the romance novel "The Ace of Hearts" is a must-read for the summer. It's a nice book with spicy parts, cliffhangers, and a great atmosphere—perfect for reading while tanning on a beach or comfortably resting in bed. I personally love the way the writer, [name], describes the relationship between Levi, a mafia poker player with terrible secrets, and Rose, the funny and charismatic genius with her own obsessions. I also love the setting: Las Vegas, where the most talented and dangerous poker players reunite to compete in the International Poker Cup.




A LITTLE CONTEXT ABOUT THE ACE OF HEARTS


"The Ace of Hearts" is a romance novel written by the French author Morgane Moncomble. She has written about ten romances, including "A Fall to Forgive" and "A Spring to Forgive." "The Ace of Hearts" was released quite recently, on September 2, 2021. She has sold over a million books, becoming the best French romance writer.




WHAT TO READ IF YOU LIKED THE ACE OF HEARTS


If you liked "The Ace of Hearts," I recommend another novel by Morgane Moncomble, which is about one of its characters: Thomas (my favorite). The novel is called "The Ace of Spades." However, I could also recommend my current read, "Captive." It is a bit darker than "The Ace of Hearts" and is clearly an enemies-to-lovers story.




5 WORDS TO DESCRIBE THE ACE OF HEARTS

Hot characters + good plot =Perfection


A SPECIAL THE ACE OF HEARTS' PLAYLIST 

There is actually a playlist at the end of the novel but i'll make mine ;)

Lunch-Billie Eillish

That boy is mine-Arianna Grande

Daddy Issues-The Neighbourhooh

Enjoy the silence-Depeche Mode

You should see me in a crown

I Feel Like I'm Drowing-Two Feet

Go f*ck Yourself-Two Feet

Always Forever-cults

Bang Bang Bang Bang-Sohodolls



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything about: SIX OF CROWS

everything about: NORMAL PEOPLE

Everything about : CHARLOTTE